mercredi 9 mars 2016

Lettre de Srawan




Namaste and Hello to all the member of LWNF

It's a pleasure to get this opportunity to get support from LWNF. And I am very proud to be student of LWNF since the +2 level. And now it's been four years that I got financial support from the, Little World Nepal France (LWNF). I am very thankful to my entire sponsor for supporting me in my further study. Now I have been studying bachelor degree on humanities and social science in Social work and literature. I had completed 2 years and now I am in final year of the bachelor degree. My final year (3rd year) will complete at last of September on 2016.

            I am very proud to be a student of LWNF because I got an opportunity to get my aim and final destination of my life. And about my study I am studying in NIMS College at Kathmandu Nepal which has been affiliated with Tribhuwan University. Tribhuwan University is the best University of Nepal which is financed with the government of Nepal.

This is my last year of my bachelor degree, and about my last two years I had submitted all the reports and participated in all the camps which was compulsory for the study. And about the result we get only feed back for two years, and in last year we get all the marks and certificate of whole three years. This is the rule of Tribhuwan University. I passed in two years so after completing this final year I will get all the mark sheet certificate and provisional certificate of whole three years.  

            I would like to thank all the member of LWNF and all the sponsors and back supporters who totally support me in my whole study, food, clothing and many more. Just recently I went for educational tour for refreshment which was really amazing and memorable of my life. So once more thank a lot for all the member of LWNF and sponsors.

                                                                        Srawan Pariyar
                                                                        Student of LWNF
                                                                        Thank you.



Namaste et bonjour à tous les membres de LWNF

C'est un plaisir d'avoir cette opportunité d'avoir le soutien de LWNF. Et je suis très fier d'être étudiant de LWNF depuis le bac. Désormais, cela fait 4 ans que j'ai le soutien financier de LWNF. Je suis reconnaissant envers mes parrains qui me soutiennent dans ces études. Je fais une licence en Sciences Sociales et Littérature. J'ai fait 2 ans de licence dans ce domaine. Je finirai ma dernière année (3e année) en Septembre 2016.

Je suis très fier d'être un étudiant de LWNF car j'ai l'opportunité de pouvoir atteindre mon but dans la vie. A propos de mes études, j'étudie à l'Université NIMS à Katmandou qui est affiliée à l'Université de Tribhuwan. C'est la meilleure université du Népal financée par le gouvernement népalais.

C'est ma dernière année de licence et les deux dernières années j'ai montré tous mes résultats. J'ai participé à tous les entraînements obligatoires pour les études. En ce qui concerne les résultats, nous les avons eus seulement pour les deux dernières années. Lors de la dernière année, nous obtiendrons les résultats et le diplôme des 3 années d'études. C'est la règle à l'Université de Tribhuwan. J'ai réussi mes deux années, et après avoir terminé cette dernière, j'obtiendrai mes notes et mon diplôme de ces trois années.

J'aimerais remercier tous les membres de LWNF et les parrains et marraines qui me soutiennent entièrement dans toutes mes études : nourriture, vêtements et plus encore. Récemment, j'ai fait une sortie pédagogique et c'était génial et vraiment mémorable. Merci encore à tous les membres de LWNF et parrains marraines.

                                                                        Srawan Pariyar
                                                                        Etudiant de LWNF
                                                                        Merci