lundi 31 octobre 2016

Lettre de Srawan à LWNF



Vote of Thanks
Worm greeting and Namaste
I am very thankful to LWNF for supporting me since student’s house. Heartily the vote of thanks goes to all the sponsors those who are supporting me directly and indirectly to build up my career. I am a student of Humanity and social science where I studied about social norms, value and many more activities which are related with the modern society. Finally I want to declare about the Bachelor degree study. I had completed the bachelor degree just about a week and I got a conformation letter from college which I already send to LWNF. And about the mark sheet and certificate I should take from Tribhuvan University because my college has affiliated with TU.
I am totally wordless how to thanks to LWNF because foundation has been supporting me in every step of my study and for that movement I am vey glad. Today I am in this position because of LWNF which has been supporting me from student’s house.  And now days I am busy on internship for one month to forty-five days and after that from last of December or first week of January my master degree class will start.
 I am very excited to meet all of you in Nepal soon so I wish you all for the safe journey to Nepal and heartily welcome to all the member of LWNF.
Thank you, have a good time..
Srawan Pariyar..