mercredi 27 décembre 2023

Joyeux Noël

 Hello, Namaste everyone.


Tomorrow is Christmas in France, I would like to wish you all a happy Christmas, especially to my big family in Ghormu.


For us, Christmas is like the Dashain celebration in Nepal, it is a day when families get together and share a meal with gifts.


But you should know that many people in France spend Christmas without family and house. Some people also sleep in the street even in France for the lake of money. Because life is so expensive in France and all over Europe.


Many Nepalese dream France for good work and good money. The reality is something else, without a work visa and without knowing French language, work is impossible in France.


In the streets of French cities you can meet people from India, Pakistan, Africa and other countries and also from Nepal who are asking for help, they are without money, without housing, without family.


We should not forget that Money does not fall from the sky, we have to work hard. Association Little World Nepal France has been helping Nepalese people for theirs studies and also providing family support since long time.


Many people think that I am only one in the association but Baje is not alone here, we have a team. We should work together and we are all volunteers for the association. I can’t drive this association without our team members. So, Today I would like to thank my people in France and also in Nepal who support me in our projects.


I wish you a good Christmas and also a happy new year 2024, hoping to be able to help many families in Nepal.


I tell you true that you are a nice people in Nepal. Work hard, do your best. Life is not easy but nothing is impossible. Keep smiling and take care of you family. 


I wish you better days for New Year 2024


Love and support to all.

Baje

Little World Nepal France