dimanche 11 septembre 2016

Nouvelles de Yubraj



Namaste and Bonjour!!
I hope that everybody is fine. And here everything is good for me. I want to remember all of you there in France who supports and helps me directly or indirectly. I am very much happy and thank full to you all.
Nowadays I am on vacation of Eid festival in Bangladesh. It has been already 9 months of my study. At beginning for the few weeks or month of study, it was very difficult for me because medical itself is difficult. But gradually I had maintained study level and worked hard and ultimately I have passed all the exams held in the college. Almost most of the time, it goes only by studying either in class, library or at hostel. Whatever I have learned up to this time, I am very happy with that and it is more interesting to study medicine.  
My class will resume from 18 September after the vacation. So I got some free time during this period.
Hope to see you all

Yubraj Tamang