samedi 23 juin 2018

Namaste!
Already it has been two and half years in Bangladesh studying medicine. With the great opportunity to execute myself in every situations in this medical field, studying hard to obtain ultimate goal is the best part of life that I have experienced. During the whole period I got a strong financial supports and best wishes which made my attitudes and motives towards the development of best skills in my study. And got succeeded to every examination till now and completed my second phase of MBBS course.
Thanks a lot to whole team of LWNF for all those supports and hopefully these kind of supports will be continue throughout my course of study in Bangladesh. Also I want to give lot of thanks to all my sponsors who are directly or indirectly supporting me financially.
Now I am on vacation in Nepal. After the Ramadan Eid Mubarak, my next phase will start from later June. Wishing you all for wonderful time and good health.

Thank you all. Yubraj Tamang